Friday 3 May 2013

Why you should never leave home without a bikini


I just had the most beautiful morning I just had to share.  I was in manly (not too far from where I live in Narrabeen) to pick up my new spring wettie. I was then meeting a friend a little latter to show her some of my jewellery but I had a bit of time to kill so I decided to take a walk towards shelly beach.

The sun was shining and it was a glorious Sydney Autumn day the water was sparkling and calling my name. I couldn’t resist I jumped down off the path and skipped along the rocks towards the water. At first I was just planning to sit on the rock and gaze off into the deep blue....after all I didn’t have a towel with me. But as the sun warmed up and the morning moved on I couldn’t resist temptation any more. Thank god I had my bikini on....although I Probably would have been tempted to jump in my unidies. I dove off the rocks straight in the water and wow!!! It was amazing. The water has been a little brisk lately but seemed to have warmed up today I was in my element.


I then remembered that I had some of my jewellery on me which I had planned to show my friend...so out it came and my morning inspired a mini close up photo shoot of some of my jewels. Some of the bracelets are from my new upcoming collection so will be available online very shortly.


I really am lucky to live in such an amazing place and after my little moment this morning I will definitely be planning on getting out of my Narrabeen bubble and having some more midweek Manly visits J
Have a great weekend everybody. You can catch me both sat and sun from 10-5 @ The Rocks Markets















No comments:

Post a Comment