Monday 20 May 2013

Gypsy Lovin Light wearing Rico Designs


If you haven't stumbled upon her yet either through instagram or in the blogging world then you simply have to check out this divine gypsy soul; Gypsy Lovin Light.

I discovered Gypsylovinlight on instgram and have loved all her posts since, they seem to breathe life into any outfit she wears with effortless beauty.

Her most recent post as you can imagine I was stoked to see her wearing the Green Dust necklace and White Flight bracelet from the latest Rico Designs collection; Winter Solace.

She wore the pieces free flowing with a stunning white dress just as I had envisioned the pieces when I was designing them with delicate beauty that flowed seamlessly with nature. A true goddess at heart

Checking out her blog and finding her in instagram is a must. I have shared some of her pictures featuring Rico Designs jewellery I hope you like

J

You Can find the Green Dust Necklace here

And the White Flight bracelet here












 

2 comments: