Monday 7 March 2011

What im about


My name is Richelle, I’m from Sydney’s Northern Beaches and I am an emerging designer with my own jewellery label Rico Designs. My collections show case beautiful, edgy, inspiring jewellery consisting of a range of materials and textures including silver, gemstone, leather, feathers and dream catchers which are one with soul and nature.
All my designs are inspired from my travels around the world, my love of the ocean and nature. Each piece evokes a story and memories of good times. I love the way silver contrasts against sun kissed skin and the power Jewellery has to give a person confidence. It allows a person to express themselves and adds character to their overall look and feel.
Strung together on leather, my jewellery is handmade and serves as a focal point to any outfit, suitable for beach, street and night wear, even dress up a bikini. Each design is individually crafted and unique. I have also incorporated gemstones which in themselves have the power to protect the wearer on their travels.
You can find Rico Designs at Sydney’s Bondi Markets, Paddington’s Young Designers Market or online at www.rico-designs.com

Make a Rico Design apart of you today...
Handmade with love xox

2 comments: