Wednesday 9 March 2011

Inspiration for upcoming photoshoot....Dream Weaver


I’m getting very excited as I’m finishing up all the final touches for the new photo shoot on sat morning. I have lots of things on my mind, even finding it hard to sleep as my brain tics over all the things that need to be done.
Yesterday I went out of a location hunt around Sydney’s Northern Beaches....I have bamboo, long grass fields or reeds in mind....something to add a contrast to my collection, and a beautiful texture with a dash of colour to add depth to the photo shoot. I want to steer clear of ocean shots which I have typically done in the past.
This new range has a lot of leathers, feathers, dream catchers and bone... I’m bringing back my body pieces for that tribal effect which has had a huge influence on this range. I’m also incorporating some 1 off feather head pieces and hair wraps adding to the bohemian tribal feel of this collection.
I’ve always been all about texture to add character and I have always loved animal prints and fur (fake of course)….so somehow I’m going to be including that in the shoot…
I have created a collage of things that have inspired me for this shoot and range.  Hope you like…
So a busy few days ahead of me…Thank you in advance to Caz for being my model for the shoot love the long, dark wavy hair and dark skin…. J and to Gizella who has volunteered to help with props and layout J
More to come soon
Handmade with love xox

No comments:

Post a Comment