Monday 16 January 2012

The Tree House: Byron Bay











My boyfriend and I have been spending the last week up in Byron Bay...one of my fav places around. Would love to live here one day J

But no matter how many times I’ve been here, I still continue to find new places to chill out at. This trip I was staying just out of town, down a half beaten track that runs along Bilongil beach. We stumbled upon an awesome chilled out restaurant, between the trees and under the stars.  I have now decided it is my new favourite spot. It’s called the Tree House, and it is always packed, breaky, lunch and dinner...which is definitely the sign of a great place. Anth and I thought we would try it out for dinner one night, and we have been back just about every night since. Great atmosphere, service, food and from about 8 live music. Surrounded by palm trees, Balinese style huts with ferry lights and a great vibe....what more could you want??

In one of the pics you will see me treating myself to a huge choc brownie with 2 scoops of vanilla...Think that one was meant to be shared, but Anth and I decided to indulge J

So next time you’re in town...do yourself a favour and make sure you grab a bite to eat at The Tree House J

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I am having the same experience in Byron Bay. Compliments for the staff at the Byron Bay Resort in Byron Bay. Their customer care service couldn't be better and they helped us plan almost all of our city trips!
    Maybe one of the better hotels in Byron Bay because of its central location and great facilities. We really enojoyed our stay at the Byron Bay Resort and would book again.
    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really glad you enjoyed your time in Byron. Such a magical place :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Rico, Byron beach resort is really amazing place, Especially I love Treehouse Restaurant Byron Bay.

      Delete